within and around Kruger National Park
A private concession within the Kruger National Park comprising three lodges – Hoyo Hoyo Safari Lodge, Imbali Safari Lodge and Hamilton’s Tented Camp, Mluwati Concession was born out of a spirit of ensuring the future sustainability of the national park.
As one of the first private concessions in the Kruger National Park, Mluwati has worked tirelessly to ensure the sustainability of this pristine wilderness that for over 100 years has been a sanctuary for over 114 reptiles, 34 amphibians, 336 tree species and 147 mammal species, including Africa’s Big Five.
Keen birders will delight in the hundreds of bird species that call Kruger home. Over 500 species, many of which occur in the Mluwati Concession including the Southern, Yellow-billed Hornbill, Crested Barbet and Burchell’s Glossy Starling.
Guests will enjoy some of Kruger’s most spectacular landscapes and an extraordinary variety of wildlife, birdlife, and plant life within the Mluwati Concession, ensuring that each safari experience will be unique.
Why choose a private concession lodge in the Kruger National Park
- We can offer you one hundred square kilometres of exclusive safari space – only our own vehicles traverse this area.
- We have our own extensive road network to access the concession
- We are permitted to leave the road and drive off-road to get closer to the wildlife and capture that perfect image.
- Centrally located and adjacent to some of the most famous safari lodges in the Sabi Sands and Manyeleti Game Reserves we enjoy the some of the most productive game viewing anywhere on the planet.
- Walks are available to our guests accompanied by highly qualified guides.