Imbali Safari Lodge
Imbali Safari Lodge is the perfect departure point for your African Safari; a luxury safari experience, within a 100square kilometre private concession, in the iconic Big Five, Kruger National Park.
Set on the banks of the N’waswitsontso River in the Central Kruger National Park, this palatial haven offers immaculate accommodation and unrestrained luxury. Experience magnificent wildlife sightings in the heart of the Kruger National Park – Africa’s most iconic game reserve.
A well-situated waterhole attracts a great variety of animals on a 10,000-hectare concession within the Kruger National Park.
Luxurious suites with private plunge pool. Separate Victorian bath and walk-in shower creates the essence of luxury in the bathroom. Children from the age of 8 years are welcome.
Enjoy guided bush walks with experienced guides in a private concession within the Kruger National Park.
Guests are accommodated in twelve spacious suites, subtly decorated in neutral colours with enchanting splashes of African tradition, from the ornate wall lamps to the comfortable textured pillows.
Large French doors run the length of the room to let the beautiful outside wilderness in, on your terms; an expansive deck overlooks the N’waswitsontso River or savannah grasslands with an outdoor pool to complete your leisure bush experience. Relax on the sunbed with a book or let those bubbles soothe your weary muscles; the chattering of weavers, thrushes and kingfishers providing a magical bush playlist for your relaxation.
Each room comes with a complimentary mini bar with selected beverages, as well as a tea/coffee facility for your convenience in your suite.
The spacious stone and marble bathroom features a Victorian-style bathtub and walk-in shower with signature bath amenities, a hairdryer, and fluffy bathrobes. Soak your stresses away as you soak away the modern-day stresses in natural bath salts while looking out on to the peace of the Kruger bush. Rest for your soul: into the comfortable king-size bed for a quick siesta or a night’s rest after your safari; a mosquito net envelops the entire bed in the evening ensuring you are cocooned in comfort.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Complimentary wi-fi in the main lodge area allows you to stay in touch with your loved ones, to tell them about your safari adventures each day.
- The sparkling swimming pool in the main area promises a refreshing dip while providing the opportunity to enjoy the rich and varied wildlife that visits the Imbali Safari Lodge water hole daily to enjoy for a cooling drink.
- Spa treatments are available in the privacy of your suite. These are charged separately, according to the treatment you choose.
- In-room gym bags available for use at the lodge.
Imbali Safari Lodge continues the safari tradition of a bygone era, incorporating comfort and luxury in the serenity of the African bush.
- Enjoy an extensive buffet breakfast or order a delicious hot plated breakfast to indulge in after your morning safari.
- Lunch is a light, informal affair with a buffet laden with tasty salads and dishes served in relaxed surroundings.
- Indulge in High Tea with a delicious selection of cakes and pastries freshly baked at the lodge before embarking on your afternoon’s safari.
- Then enjoy a magical three-course table d’hote menu under the stars. Good wine and good conversation flow while you listen to the enchanting sounds of the surrounding bush coming alive at night.
- Although both lunch and dinner are served at the main lodge, guests can arrange for a private meal on their deck or in-suite on request.
We would be more than happy to help you. Give us a call or email us, and we will get back to you asap.021 8135868