Rhino Post Safari Lodge
An authentic, unfenced safari lodge in South Africa’s iconic Kruger National Park, Rhino Post Safari Lodge provides an exclusive opportunity to get close to nature on nature’s terms. Rhino Post offers the best of both worlds, with the enormity and diversity of the Kruger and the exclusivity of an eight-suite lodge on a private concession in a game-rich area.
Rhino Post Safari Lodge is situated on a 12000-hectare private concession in the south-western section of the world-famous Kruger National Park. Rhino Post offers a chic alternative to a traditional park visit with exciting extras thrown in.
Eight contemporary bush suites with large glass windows and doors, bring the beauty of the outside in. Each suite has a private deck overlooking the dry Mutlumuvi Riverbed, whilst the shade of large riverine trees offers you a prime view of the passing wildlife.
Frequently Asked Questions
Rhino Post Safari Lodge offers early morning and evening safari drives conducted in specially adapted open Land Cruisers, with professional guides. Whether you are looking for the excitement of game viewing or the indulgent, serenity of relaxing at the lodge under the trees or at the swimming pool, Rhino Post is never short of activities.
THERE IS SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE
- Morning and evening safari game drives through Kruger National Park
- Tailor-made birding safaris through the Kruger Park
- Sleep out under the stars on raised wooden platforms
- Indulge in an in-room massage to promote stress-relief and relaxation
- Explore the clear African skies at night and study the constellations
- Enjoy a round of golf at Skukuza and enjoy sightings of hippo and crocodile
We would be more than happy to help you. Give us a call or email us, and we will get back to you asap.021 8135868